For Teaching Staff of Govt. and Non-Govt.(Aided) Institutions Under Higher Education Department

(Teaching Staffs under BLOCK GRANT are not eligible to apply for transfer)

Important Instructions for Online Transfer Application

A. Pre-Registration Requirement

The Following documents must be made ready before starting the application process.

Scanned copy of valid document (.pdf format and size must be 30KB to 1MB)

      Medical certificate is required if the reason for transfer request is

                  1.Accute Illness of Self

                  2.Accute Illness of Dependent

                  3.Person With Disability (Self)

                  4.Person With Disability (Dependent)

      First Page of the service book of spouse is required

                  1.If Spouse Working Under Goverment at a Different Place

Before applying transfer, the employee must have updated his/her data in PIMS in their respective college login.

       The employee should have updated his/her aadhar number, valid Mobile Number & valid e-mail ID.

       The employee should have updated his/her Service Particulars(Date of joining in service,Date of joining in the present post,subject,designation etc.).


B. Registration Process:

For registration, please click on 'Apply Online' link and provide the relevant data in appropriate fields.

This will take you to the Registration page

       Applicant has to select his/her respective district, block and college type and college name.

       Select Employee name in the drop down (if Employee name is not present in employee list then please inform your college to update the data in PIMS).

       If Employee name is present then select the name. Then all data will be populated automatically. If the data is incorrect then inform college to update correct data in PIMS

       If the Employee is not working in the college, then he/she can select 'other than colleges' in college type section . Then write the department name where he/she is working. Please click 'Add new employee' to add his/her details.

       The employees of Higher Secondary Department deployed to any other govt. establishment, can apply for transfer by selecting 'other than college' in College Type.

If any technical query please mail to: helpdeskpims(at)gmail(dot)com /mob no: 8339092483(During office hours)